What is Invisalign Teen ®?
Invisalign Teen ® is an alternative treatment option for teenage patients who prefer a discrete way to fix cosmetic dental problems. At Dr. Doug Crosby Orthodontics, we recognize that teenage patients have specific and unique needs, and it’s our goal to meet those needs. We strive to give our teen patients the best possible treatment for them, whether that involves traditional braces, Invisalign Teen®, a retainer, or another orthodontic treatment. If you and your orthodontist decide that Invisalign Teen® is right for you, it can offer you a more comfortable and less obvious method for treating gaps between teeth, misaligned teeth, and other cosmetic dental issues.
Why is Invisalign Teen® used?
We may recommend Invisalign Teen® to our patients who want a discreet way to improve their smile and are suffering from one of the following cosmetic dental problems:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Other alignment or spacing issues
What does getting Invisalign Teen® involve?
The steps of getting Invisalign Teen® are similar to those of Invisalign®, and begin by visiting our Texas orthodontic office for a complimentary Invisalign Teen® consultation. During your visit, you can expect the following:
- We examine your teeth thoroughly and evaluate your overall oral health.
- Your orthodontist asks you about your cosmetic dental concerns and determines whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign Teen®.
- Next, we use the latest Invisalign Teen® technology to take your teeth measurements for your Invisalign Teen® retainer creation.
- Then, your digital measurements are sent to the Invisalign Teen® lab, where your retainer set is created.
- Lastly, your orthodontist gives you the newly-created, fully customized retainer aligners for you to wear. We’ll go through exactly what you can expect and how to use the retainers in order to get the best results.
What are the benefits of using Invisalign Teen®?
Choosing to use Invisalign Teen® with our certified orthodontists at Dr. Doug Crosby Orthodontics can offer you the following benefits:
- Discreet option for braces treatment
- Barely noticeable to others
- Comfortably fits over your teeth without excessive bulkiness
- Improves the look of cosmetic dental issues
- Made from flexible but sturdy plastic
- Can be removed during sports, eating, or drinking
If you want to learn more about Invisalign Teen®, contact Dr. Doug Crosby Orthodontics in Richardson and Dallas, Texas. We provide comprehensive orthodontic treatment options to ensure that all your needs are met. Our greatest goal is to help you get the beautiful smile you have always wanted. Our practice works with you every step of the way, beginning with a complimentary consultation. To schedule your orthodontic consultation, give us a call at 972-680-9882 or fill out the form on this page anytime.