Fertility is a delicate balance of both mind and body. Fertility teas and supplements can help enhance the most important elements of your reproductive health, including egg quality and cervical mucus quality. These compounds have been reported to have benefits for women’s reproductive systems, as well as for their mood and in helping you get pregnant, so it’s important to choose a tea that contains the herbs and ingredients you need!
Our 5 Favorite Tea for Fertility
Best Tea for Fertility In 2022
1. Fairhaven Health FertiliTea
|Item Form||Loose Leaves, Bag|
Trying to conceive can be stressful. Take some time for yourself and enjoy a cup of FertiliTea – a natural and delicious fertility tea designed to support your reproductive health.*
FertiliTea brings together a handful of medicinal herbs long used to support hormone balance, promote menstrual cycle regularity, and strengthen and tone the uterus, which work together to optimize your fertility and reproductive health.*
Each bag of loose-leaf FertiliTea makes 60 cups of tea – approximately a 1 month supply of this nutritive herbal tonic. All ingredients are certified organic or wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives, and no sweeteners. Each cup of FertiliTea offers a zesty, refreshing aroma and delightful mint flavor – a perfect way to relax into your fertility.
Delicious Taste + Powerful Herbs + Nutritional Support Equals Increased Fertility –
Drink up the restorative power of herbs to support your fertility. FertiliTea brings together 6 herbs to make a delicious, mint-flavored tea that supports hormone balance, menstrual cycle regularity, and strengthens and tones your uterus, while also providing vital nutrients to promote fertility and reproductive health.*
From the go-to brand for TTC couples –
For over 15 years Fairhaven Health has been the #1 trusted brand for enhancing fertility naturally, helping tens of thousands of couples conceive. Manufactured in the USA in an approved organic processing and FDA-registered facility – Using domestic and imported ingredients.
Vitex to Support Hormone Balance and Cycle Regularity.
Vitex helps to maintain healthy progesterone levels, which is especially important following ovulation. If progesterone levels are too low after ovulation, a fertilized egg is less likely to implant successfully.
Refreshing and Energizing Peppermint Flavor.
FertiliTea contains the botanical Mentha piperita (Peppermint), which gives it a zesty mint flavor. Peppermint is believed to increase energy and may act as a sexual stimulant.
Nutrients Directly From Nature.
FertiliTea contains Green Tea, Red Raspberry and Nettle Leaf, herbs that are rich in the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants needed to support fertility and pregnancy wellness, like Vitamins A, C, D, K, the B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron, and polyphenols.
- An Herbal Tea For When You Are Trying To Conceive. Light Peppermint Flavor with No Artificial Sweeteners, Sugar, or Stevia – Enjoy Hot or Cold!
- Made With A Special Fertility Blend Of 6 Organic And Wildcrafted Herbs
- Supports Menstrual Cycle Regularity And Hormone Balancewith Vitex (Chasteberry)
- Helps To Strengthen And Tone The Uterus in Preparation for Pregnancy, Labor and Deliver with Lady’s Mantle and Red Raspberry Leaf
- ProvidesAntioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals from Green Tea and Nettle Leaf. For Optimal Efficacy And Freshness, FertilTea is a Loose-Leaf Tea and Comes Packaged in a Vacuum-Sealed Pouch. One Bag is A One-Month Supply.
2. Yogi Tea – Woman’s Raspberry Leaf
Yogi Woman’s Raspberry Leaf tea is a gentle way to support the female system. Raspberry Leaf has been traditionally used by midwives and Western herbalists during pregnancy, as well as to help ease the discomfort of menstruation and to support the uterus. Enjoy a pleasant, earthy-sweet cup of Yogi Woman’s Raspberry Leaf tea for comfort during your moon cycle and for support at all stages of life.
Yogi Woman’s Raspberry Leaf tea contains the following ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf.
Our story begins over 30 years ago, with an herbal tea blend of Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, and Cardamom. Treasured for its wellness-supporting properties, this aromatic and warming tea was inspired by the ancient holistic philosophy of Ayurveda. Over the past three decades, we’ve continued to make delicious, functional teas inspired by this ancient holistic healing philosophy, and have expanded our offerings to address a number of specific wellness needs. With recipes that focus on the synergistic benefit of herbs, our teas are blended for both delicious taste and healthful benefit.
We believe in using only the finest spices and botanicals for their natural goodness, complementing them with intriguing, delightful flavors – qualities that make all of our teas uniquely Yogi. Our process begins long before these ingredients make their way into a cup of Yogi tea. By implementing highly-selective sourcing standards, rigorous quality testing, and a commitment to create more sustainable products, we ensure quality products for you while respecting our planet. It is our hope that this goodness shines through in every Yogi product.
We believe the purpose of business is to serve. Yogi was founded on this belief and still uses the idea of using business to serve as its guiding principle: ‘Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good’. For us, this means more than just creating deliciously purposeful herbal tea blends. With every ingredient we source, and every cup of tea we make, we strive to support quality, sustainability and social responsibility on a local, national and global level through partnerships with a common goal of ‘Awakening Goodness’.
- Yogi Woman’s Raspberry Leaf tea is an herbaceous and floral blend made with Organic Raspberry Leaf.
- Benefits: This soothing blend contains Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system and ease menstrual discomfort.
- Organic: Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine-free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged in compostable tea bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
3. Secrets Of Tea Fertility Tea
|Brand||Secrets Of Tea|
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
Secrets Of Tea formulated a unique blend of herbs and natural ingredients that help improve hormonal balance to the woman body. This ancient secret tea recipe increases fertility with thousands of years of proven testimonials and satisfied mothers.
We collaborate with professionals like a gynaecologist, psychologist, and regular Doctors. The goal is to compliment new science with old remedies to improve patients lifestyle. Even some celebrities are catching the buzz of our products.
Secrets of Tea have a complete line of organic tea products to enhance and improve the quality of life for women and babies. We have a unique blend for before, during and after the pregnancy. Check out our Morning sick line, baby sleep, constipation and weight loss.MADE BY A WOMAN FOR WOMEN: We are very lucky to improve women’s quality of life. We created the Secrets Of Tea Foundation to help women that do not have the resources to buy our products. Our product has been featured in People Magazine, Fit Pregnancy, Women’s Day, and San Diego Family Magazine.
- All Secrets Of Tea products undergo extensive research and testing form career herbalist and Secrets Of Tea CEO, Samah Bensalem, in collaboration with Doctor Shahan AJ, senior Ayurvedic Doctor and consultant surgeon at Memorial Ayurvedic Research Institute and Doctor Chandrika Raj, Senior Lecturer, Doctor Of Ayurveda & Ayurveda Pharmaceutics Expert.
- Supports The Reproductive System: If you want to heighten your chances of getting pregnant try our fertility tea to get pregnant fast. This fertility tea for women helps support a normal cycle and improves overall women’s wellness and ability to conceive.
- Natural Organic Herbal Treatment: Our natural fertility supplements tea options are certified USDA organic, vegan with 2% caffeine only. All flavors contain raspberry leaf tea and vitex tea to get pregnant fast. The fertility tea is best for PCOS and all hormonal issues preventing fertility.
- 40 Servings Per Can: This get pregnant tea can be enjoyed hot or iced cold. Most women can drink it as part of their daily routine You get a generous quantity of 20 Biodegradable sachets. Each sachet can be used twice for a total of 40 servings.
- Fertility Tea For Women: Secrets Of Tea Get Pregnant fertility tea is here to help with fertility support. Our fertility herbal supplement is formulated with a unique blend that supports fertility and helps improve the hormonal imbalance in the woman’s body.
4. Pink Stork Fertility Tea
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
Fertile Focus is designed to support your natural fertility and cycle. By using these three products together, your chances of ovulation and conception may increase naturally. Use the Fertility Blend (suppositories) to help encourage more progesterone production just before ovulation; use the Fertilicoach throughout the day, to help reduce stress and balance hormones; and use the EstroBlend to help support estrogen levels.
- Natural fertility aid: Supports your natural fertility, conception, hormones, and cycle. Please be mindful as this product may affect your ovulation and/or menstrual cycle; consult with your physician before use.
- 100% organic: Our whole-leaf tea is 100% organic + never genetically modified. We use biodegradable pyramid sachets. Each sachet makes 2 cups, 30 cups total. The tea pouch is stamped with the manufacturing and expiration date. Our teas expire two years from the date of manufacture.
- Female-herbalist formulated: This tea is formulated by our certified herbalists with herbs that have been used for centuries to support natural fertility.
- All the essentials: 100% organic herbs, including Peppermint, Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex), Red Raspberry Leaf, and Lady’s Mantle, to support fertility. Caffeine-free.
- Women-owned + run: Our founder and CEO is a woman, and over 80% of our employees are women. We are on a mission to provide women with hope and positively impact everyone that comes in contact with Pink Stork.
5. Fertility Tea for Women
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
|Caffeine Content||Caffeine Free|
Herb Lore Preconception Fertility tea is subtly Minty Tasting. Caffeine-free. Non-GMO & gluten-free. Comes in a resealable pouch. 60 cups per bag. 1 month supply. Suggested Use: 2-3 cups per day.
Helps strengthen the uterus & improve the uterine lining. The Red Raspberry leaf herb has a very thready appearance and is greenish-grey in color. It clumps together like cotton. It may look like “spider webs” in the tea but this is simply the plant’s natural fibers.
Provides a Gentle Fertility Cleanse
Red clover blossom, dandelion leaf, and nettle leaf all work together and work as a gentle fertility cleanse. The herbs help the liver work more efficiently. The liver removes toxins & excess hormones from our body but can get clogged up. When your liver is clear & happy, your hormones can better support regular ovulation and hormone balance.
- Fertility Tea to Help You Get Pregnant Faster – This herbal preconception fertility tea helps strengthen your uterus & supports female hormone balance, increasing your odds of getting pregnant faster.
- Natural Fertility Cleanse Tea – This fertility tea works as a balancing fertility cleanse supporting regular ovulation & a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Prepares Mama’s Body For A Healthy Pregnancy – The red raspberry leaf in this fertile tea helps strengthen and tone your uterus and prepares it for the hard work of pregnancy and labor. The Red Raspberry leaf herb has a very thready appearance and is greenish grey in color. It clumps together like cotton. That’s not spider web you see in your tea, it’s just the red raspberry leaf!
- Increases Fertile Cervical Mucus Naturally – The herbs in our preconception fertility tea help you produce the slippery fertile cervical mucus that helps you get pregnant.
- Eases Stress & Promotes Relaxation – Chamomile and oatstraw help calm your nervous system & relax you. High stress levels make getting pregnant more difficult. Grab a cup tonight and relax!
What to Know Before You Buy a Fertility Tea
One of the challenges with herbal remedies like fertility tea is to know how much is needed to give positive results. The reason for this difficulty is usually due to the limited research evaluating the potency of these herbs. However, the therapeutic range of most herbs is between 2 and 4 grams daily, and the standard bag is usually 1 gram, so that means taking two tea bags per day. To get the dosing right, you can also check the dosage instructions on the package.
Most fertility teas combine different ingredients that contain fertility-enhancing compounds. Some of these ingredients include chaste berry, black cohosh, red raspberry leaves, nettle leaf and green tea, which are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Generally, the fertility tea blends these products depending on their reason for use. For instance, some teas contain ingredients that can be used before conception, while others comprise herbs that are beneficial during pregnancy.
What to look for in a quality fertility tea
Steeping is the act of soaking your tea bag in water to extract the beneficial ingredients. Unlike regular tea that often requires three to five minutes of steeping, fertility teas usually need a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes before straining.
While most fertility teas are safe, there is limited scientific evidence regarding their safety in pregnancy — although some, such as red raspberry leaves and black cohosh, do have a history of use in pregnancy. Another safety concern might be their interaction with any medication you may be taking. Overall, it’s best to talk to your doctor about fertility tea before you start drinking it.
While manufacturers often add some flavor to their fertility tea to make them easier to take, it is also important to avoid those that have been laced with artificial sweeteners. One reason is that artificial sweeteners often contain ingredients that may trigger allergies or cause unwanted side effects.
Fertility teas contain herbs that can lose their potency if not stored properly. It is important to store your tea in a cool, dark place to allow it to stay fresh for as long as possible.
How do Fertility Teas Work?
Depending on the ingredients they contain, fertility teas offer a wide range of benefits, from boosting libido to increasing your chance of conception. Some fertility teas may also help relieve premenstrual symptoms. For instance, herbal teas that include red raspberry leaves contain fragrance, which strengthens the muscle in the pelvic area and may reduce menstrual cramping. The uterotonic effect of this leaf tea can also help during pregnancy to strengthen the uterus and improve labor outcomes.
Frequently Asking Question
What Type of Tea is Good for Fertility?
Most fertility teas combine different ingredients that contain fertility-enhancing compounds. Some of these ingredients include chaste berry, black cohosh, red raspberry leaves, nettle leaf, and green tea, which are rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
Can Fertility Tea Help Get Pregnant?
Fertility tea is any blend of herbal tea designed to support reproductive health and increase your fertility. These teas have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to help boost the chances of pregnancy and promote hormonal balance.
Can I Drink Tea While Trying To Conceive?
Regardless of what tea you choose you really can’t go wrong. Tea is a great choice if you are looking for a low caffeine drink. A diet lower in caffeine is recommended for women who are trying to increase their fertility and this low caffeine diet is also encouraged during pregnancy.
What Teas To Avoid While Trying To Conceive?
Most herbal teas should be avoided. Raspberry leaf, peppermint, ginger, and lemon balm tea are the only ones currently deemed potentially safe. However, women may benefit from avoiding the first two during their first trimester of pregnancy.
Is Ginger Tea Good For Female Fertility?
Gingerol, the main bioactive compound in ginger, has powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Conditions like PCOS and endometriosis, which greatly affect fertility, are heavily tied to inflammation in the body. Getting more ginger into our diet can help mitigate inflammation and facilitate conception.
Fertility is still a mystery to many who are afflicted with it. While there are several herbs that can help, every case of infertility is unique. That’s why it still helps to speak with your obstetrician or gynecologist if you’re trying to conceive, as they can best determine which herb is right for your body. If you do have any luck with the herbs above, I would be interested in hearing your results!