The best eye massager is the electronic kind that gives you a gentle pat on the cheeks. These massagers can last for a long time if used properly and are very useful at treating dark circles, headaches, and temple pressure that come from working for long hours. These massagers help in relieving them in just minutes. They also work well for people who have blepharitis and other eye diseases that cause your eyes to fail to produce adequate oils.
Our 5 Favorite Eye Massager for Dark Circles
Best Eye Massager for Dark Circles In 2022
1. RENPHO Eye Massager with Heat
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
It is suitable for teenagers who excessively use their mobile phone or tablet causing eye fatigue or myopia, office workers who use their computer every day, elderly people who have dry eyes, and people who have stress or insomnia.
Best Brand and Products That You Can Trust
- Spending hours working on the laptop or phone can cause tiredness for your eyes and mind.
- Fortunately, there are things you can do to alleviate headaches, tension and improve vision and get better eye relaxation.
- Power Button: Long press to turn on/off, short press to change massage mode.
- Music Button: Long press to change next track, short press to change volume +/-.
- Compression Button: Long press to turn Bluetooth on/off, short press to change the compression.
150° Ergonomic Nose Pad
- The design of the RENPHO eye massager ensures it fits snugly, securely, and comfortably on your nose.
- If you don’t like the music, please use “Heat Only” or turn off the volume by the short press: volume change +/-.
- Rechargeable large-capacity battery and USB charging offer maximum portability. The input is 5V/1A, voltage is 5W. Please use your phone adapter, power bank, and laptop USB interface to charge it.
180° Portable Design
- Lightweight and folding design so that it is easy to carry. Use it in your home, office, and travel.
- Foldable design makes it easy to carry on wherever you go, suitable for home, office, and travel.
- The easy-to-adjust elastic headband makes it suitable for many head sizes and shapes.
- While also being easy to clean. If you feel too tight or too much compression, please adjust the headband properly.
Acupressure & Heat
- The eye massager uses heat and 2 motors to help achieve acupressure-like results. Acupressure stimulates which can effectively relax eye pain around the eyes, and improve sleep quality.
- Comfortable Heating Massage – Renpho’s eye massager built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature between 104 and 107 degrees Fahrenheit(40℃-42℃), better for relaxing eye puffiness, dry eyes, etc. A hot compress can regulate the metabolism of the eyes, more effectively improve symptoms such as dry eyes, and reduce dark circles. Note 1: We do not recommend customers use eye machines if you have undergone eye operation, retina condition, cataract, glaucoma etc.
- Reduce Eye Strain & Improve Sleeping – Our eye machine adopts oscillating pressure and rhythmic percussion massaging, it can make the skin around the eyes more shiny and elastic. Eye heating Massager with Bluetooth music can play a good sedative effect. Wear it for 15 minutes before going to bed every night, you will be totally relaxed and enjoy a better sweet dream. Our eye care machine also can effectively help you be refreshed after long-day work or study.
- 180° Adjustable & Portable Design – Our electric eye massager can be folded into a smaller one, so you can take it to the office, airplane, traveling. In addition, the headband can be easily adjusted in size and suitable for all teenagers and adults. Note 2: If you feel too tight or too loose, please adjust your headband to find the right size.
- Bluetooth Customizable Music – Built-in speakers and prerecorded sound enhance relaxation. You can even connect via Bluetooth to play your own playlists. Music reduces your anxiety and the physical effects of stress, you definitely deserve it. Bluetooth Name: Eye Massager.
- Ideal Mother’s Day Gifts – Every Renpho’s massager uses a well-built package & a good unboxing experience. Renpho is well-known for the highest quality products and the Best customer service team.
2. Lifepro Smart Electric Eye Massager
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
Discover the power of your body’s potential by reinvigorating tired, strained eyes. We believe in taking an active role to gain strength, overcome obstacles, and achieve your goals.
Vibrations & Acupressure
Provide direct relief where it’s sorely needed, with air compression providing vibrations and acupressure that penetrates deep into tight muscles, targeting acupuncture points around the eyes, eyebrows and temples. Massager Dimensions: 7.6″ L x 4.1″ W x 2.6″ H
Instant Pain Relief
Soothing relief for eye strain and headaches caused by long hours working, studying or using electronic devices. Loosen tight muscles, relax tired, sore eyes, improve sleep and reduce stress.
Multiple Massage Options
Switch between 4 massage programs with compression, heat, vibrations and music. LED indicators on the streamlined control panel display selected options. Massage time: 10-20 minutes.
Lightweight massager weighs just 0.7 lb with whisper-quiet operation and folds in half, so you can use it at the office or take it with you when you leave home.
Acupressure therapy can increase circulation and relieve pain, improving your sleep quality and decreasing your stress levels.
Combine active and passive recovery by massaging your eyes while sitting, lying down or before you go to sleep.
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Easy to assemble right out of the box, plus live support for as long as you own your Oculax. Check out our training videos for additional tips and advice.
- Our eye and face massager includes 4 massage programs, 2 massage modes, heat feature and music via bluetooth. Adjustable elastic strap ensures comfortable fit, and the LED control panel displays selected options.
- This natural sleep aid device provides migraine relief and eye strain relief by targeting acupuncture points around the eyes, eyebrows and temples with vibrations, heated massage, acupressure therapy and soothing music.
- Soothing eye massage provides pain relief for eye strain and fatigue after long hours of using electronic devices. Reduce pain and decrease stress with our natural headache relief device, alleviating tension headaches, migraines and sinus headaches.
- Our Eyes and Head massager covers minimal space i.e. 7.6″ L x 4.1″ W x 2.6″ H, weighs just 0.7 lb, folds in half, and lasts up to 4 hours on a single charge, allowing you to take it with you when you work or travel. Unwind with a soothing massage on the couch, at the office, or anywhere life takes you
- We’re always on your team. Every eye massager bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy, and our built-in lifetime warranty ensures LIVE support from our ‘guiding angels.
3. Breo iSee4 Eye Massager with Heat
Breo iSee4 Shiatsu Eye & Temple Massager gives a much-needed relief of eye strain & tension headaches and promotes sleep after a long time reading, distance learning/teaching, or working from home in front of the screens, which usually cause certain kinds of dry eye conditions and pain.
EASY TO USE
- One Button Control
- 3 Modes Available
The use of the iSee4 doesn’t require any professional skills. No worries to switch modes with eyes closed.
COMFORT OF WEAR
- Adjustable Head Strap
- Soft-To-Touch Fabric
The band is elastic and adjustable! Pull out the strap and loosen it before wearing the massager.
COMPACT FOR TRAVEL
- Lightweight (0.7lbs) & 180° Portable
- Cordless & Rechargeable
Long-lasting usage thanks to the 1150mAh lithium-ion battery (2~3 hours’ charging time supports 90 mins’ use).
- Reduced Noise: New motor with lower noise, with NO MORE built-in nature sounds. Benefit yourself from a pure eye massage with pleasant warmth at the end of a day!
- Accurate and Adjustable Instensity: The motor equipped in iSee4 is able to maintain the precise strength and time duration for people to enjoy an effective eye massage. Pull and loosen the strap if you feel too much tightness.
- Thermostatic 107.6℉ heating: While hot towels can not guarantee the exact temperature constantly, iSee4 can easily maintain constant temperature and heat funtion around 107.6℉ to promote circulation, relieve dry eyes and redness effectively thanks to its enginnered functional design.
- 180° Foldable & Portable, Light-weighted: The Breo iSee4 eye massage mask can be folded for easy portability so you can take it with you wherever you go, better relax & sleep during your business travels. The head strap is elastic and can be easily adjusted to fit most faces of teenagers and adults. Check out the videos for adjustment instructions.
- Stellar Customer Care, Purchase with 200% confidence: We are always dedicated to serve our customers, and thrive on offering the premium qualified products and excellent after-sales service. SHOULD THERE BE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BREO PRODUCTS, PLEASE DIRECTLY REACH OUT TO OUR UNITED-STATES-BASED PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. They are always responsive and helpful! FULL REFUND is ganranteed if you are not satisfied with our products and services within 30 days.
4. Eye Massager with Heat
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
The Shell Eye Massager is a single-button control device with five massage modes. It has a built-in battery that lasts 90 minutes after a 3-hour charge. You can charge it with the help of a USB, and it displays red and blue lights to indicate a full charge. The device has an exclusive curved nose bridge design that fits all face shapes and is not easy to slip off.
It is made with soft PU leather, is easy to clean, and the built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature between 104°F and 107°F (40℃-42℃) to relieve eye strain. The device features a high-definition LED display and produces low noise.
USB Rechargeable & Portable
- Our Ihelol Eye Massager built-in battery that lasts 90 minutes after a 3-hour charge. It is designed to be charged by USB, please plug into power adapter / power bank / laptop / USB outlet.
- When charging, it will display a red light, and blue light to show full charged. When charging, it can not be used, because of the protection function.
The curved design of the nose bridge fits all face shapes and is not easy to slip off.
- After collecting various face data, we designed an eye massager suitable for the mechanical curvature of the human body and uniform force.
- Ergonomic facial arc design to fit all facial contours.
Massage Brings Wisdom to Your Life
- Take 15 minutes, turn on the eye massager between work and put it on immediately to get rid of the sore eyes and headaches.
- Sleep at night, 50 decibels soothing light music, easy to sleep, relieve the stress of the day.
- On weekends, when you’re tired from watching TV shows and playing games, put on eye protection immediately to wake up your eyes
- When traveling, lie on the grass, relax your eyes and relax your mood.
One Botton Operation, Easy to Control
- High-definition LED display, although the screen is small, everything is available, you can clearly see the operating mode and remaining power.
- One-button operation, simplifying the complex, one-button switching five modes
Skin-Friendly & Breathable Leather Material
- Soft leather skin-friendly material, no irritation to the eye skin, no need to disassemble and clean, just wipe it with a damp cloth and it will be clean.
- No need to worry about the size of the head circumference, the size can be adjusted freely with this density elastic band.
Quieter and More Gentle Low Noise and Low Vibration Technology
- Different from other brands, Ihelol eye massager use unique mute technology, acoustic noise in the process of operation within the 50 decibels.
- This eye massager designed with low noise , providing quiet operation for your comfort. Let you enjoy the massaging experience.
- Built-in 1200 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, 2-3 hours charging, can massage for 90 minutes
- Eye massager Eco-friendly skin-friendly material, soft PU leather, very easy to clean.
- Built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature between 104 and 107 degrees Fahrenheit(40℃-42℃), better for relieving eye strain.
- There are Integrated mode, clear mode, sleeping mode, vitality mode, smart mode, if you don’t want music, you can choose the sleeping mode.
- We offer 7×24 after sale customer service for any problems and 60-Day Money Back for ihelol eye massager. If you are not satisfied with our product, please feel free to contact us, we can offer a full refund or a new replacement.
5. Eye Massager with Heat, Latumab Eye Therapy Massager with Compression
Any problems, please feel free to let us know. We will help you to solve the problem within 24 hours Double Click the button to turn off the music, And you can control the volume of the music through Bluetooth by your Device.
- Soothing Heating Massage. Get your eyes relaxed. The eye massager adopts compression and vibration to massage your whole eyes and upper face. Built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature up to 107 degrees Fahrenheit (42℃). Note: If you have an eye operation, retina condition, cataract, or other eye conditions, DO consult your doctor before using.
- Easy to Use. Long press the power button to switch on/off the machine; short press it to change 5 modes; double press the button to turn on/off the music.
- Built-in music: Bluetooth Connectivity Support. The massager has 3 pieces of built-in music. Also, it supports Bluetooth connectivity, so you can play preferable songs. Bluetooth Name: Eye Massager AR210.
- The electric eye massager can be folded into a smaller one, so you can take it to the office, airplane, or traveling. Besides, the headband can be easily adjusted in length and is suitable for most faces. If you feel too tight or too loose, please adjust your headband to find the right length.
- Rechargeable Design, 12 Months Worry-free Help: The massager takes 3 hours to be fully charged, and can be used for about 1 week. We recommend you use it 15 minutes every day (It has a timer lasts 15 minutes). Note: Fully charge before first use. If you have any issues before/in/after using, do let us know via Amazon.
Eye Massager Buying Guide
There are several factors to consider when buying an eye massager.
Here are the key features to look for when shopping for one of these devices:
Types of Eye Massagers
There are different sorts of eye massage devices so you’ll want to be aware of the different kinds and find the right match for your needs.
Here’s a general overview of what to expect when you scan the market:
Heat Eye Massagers
Some eye massagers emit heat to lower inflammation, reduce pain and increase the flow of blood.
This can especially help with problems like dark circles, blurry vision and headaches, which are all linked to reduced circulation.
Infrared Eye Massagers
Infrared eye massagers don’t emit heat, but they still improve circulation through infrared waves.
Infrared technology is used these days in many beauty-enhancing gadgets for the benefits it provides for your skin.
An infrared eye massager is ideal for people focused on improving both the health and appearance of their eyes.
Eye Mask Massagers
Many eye massagers are wearable masks you can leave them on and use hands-free.
They look like a sleep mask, but are bigger.
They have cushions around the edges and typically include a handheld remote that allows you to change the settings.
These are the main types of eye massagers we have focused on in this post.
Helmet Eye Massagers
Other eye massagers stay on by covering your head instead like a helmet and wrapping around it.
Many infrared eye massagers are like this, and they also include handheld remotes for setting control.
If your eye massager doesn’t provide comfort, it’s missing the point.
Whereas massage tools like foam rollers and massage sticks are generally painful to use on trigger points, eye massagers should be very gentle, relaxing and pain-free.
Take a look at the material used for an eye massager, which will clue you in on its level of comfort.
Eye massagers with more settings to choose from are often better investments.
Choosing from different massage styles and heat settings lets you tailor the massage to your eyes and their unique needs.
You want your wearable eye massager to be a perfect fit so that it can release the right tight spots.
One size doesn’t fit all for wearable eye massagers, so be sure to get one that can adjust to your head size.
Music is an extra feature some electric eye massagers have that can add to the relaxing effect of the massage experience.
Some eye massagers include nature sounds or soothing music that add to the stress-relieving and therapeutic benefits.
If you’re interested in this feature to help you relax, you can find an eye massager that has it.
Some eye massage devices are rechargeable, while others require you to replace the batteries.
While a rechargeable electric massager may seem like a better option, it depends on how long it runs before needing to be recharged, and how long it takes to recharge.
On the other hand, a rechargeable electric eye massager that lasts can be worth it because you don’t need to continually buy new batteries.
Benefits of Using an Eye Massager
Massaging the eyes has been around since long before the invention of eye massagers.
Chances are, you’ve probably massaged around your own eyes at some point, just intuitively.
That’s because the benefits of eye massage are so instant, as the trigger points around your eyes can relieve tension throughout your entire head and in your sinus passageways.
Here are the benefits of releasing trigger points around your eyes through eye massage:
Like any massage, a good eye massager can help you recover from the stress of your day by lowering levels of stress hormones and causing muscles to relax.
Eye massages also stimulate the flow of blood in your brain, which can improve your mood.
Relief from Dry Eye
Dry eye happens when your tear glands aren’t producing enough lubrication, which is often caused by inflammation of the edge, or “waterline,” of your eyelids.
Regular eye massages can help reduce inflammation. By improving the flow of blood, they can potentially promote balance in the lubrication function of your eyes.
Releasing Eye Strain
The strain you feel after long hours in front of a computer screen isn’t necessarily caused by the light you’re taking in, but by the tension created in your optical muscles.
When they’re required to hold one position for hours a day as you focus on the screen, they become taut from the lack of release.
Massaging around your eyes helps release the tension and relax strained eyes.
Reducing Dark Circles and Crow’s Feet
By stimulating blood flow around your eyes, eye massagers can even improve their appearance.
The dark circles and wrinkles you get around your eyes can be caused by tension, which causes your blood vessels to constrict and reduce the flow of blood.
Massaging around your eyes increases the flow of blood and relaxes ocular muscles so that tissues can repair and return to homeostasis.
This results in youthful and healthy-looking eyes.
Do you naturally want to massage your temples or around your eyebrows when you have a headache?
That’s because there are several trigger points around your eyes that can hold tension and cause headaches.
Eye massagers are helpful for people with chronic tension headaches because they allow you to release the tension and increase blood flow.
Maintaining Your Vision
The flow of blood in and around your eyes is linked to the quality of your vision.
An eye massager can help keep your eyes healthy and preserve your vision, reducing blurry vision or unfocused vision that occurs with fatigue or stress.
Frequently Asking Question
Do Eye Massagers Work for Dark Circles?
Eye massagers do help in alleviating computerized eye strain side effects, and for the individuals who experience the ill effects of dark circles and articulated wrinkles, eye massagers can help do something amazing for these.
Is Eye Massager Good for Eyes?
Eye massagers boost eye cell metabolism, smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, reduce face sleepiness and puffiness, and soothe the skin. This eventually brightens the skin around the eyes, giving it a young shine.
Is Eye Massager Harmful?
Pressing down on the eyeball can stimulate the vagus nerve, which slows down your heart rate and relieves stress by triggering your oculocardiac reflex. Despite the benefits associated with an occasional gentle ocular massage, rubbing your eyes can potentially do more harm than good.
Do Eye Massagers Help Dry Eye?
If you have dry, tired eyes, blurry vision, or always feel like something gritty is in your eyes, then an eye massage may be the perfect solution. Dr. Kambiz Silani at Beverly Hills Optometry offers a unique eye spa using MiBo Thermoflo to gently warm and massage your eyes.
What Causes Dark Eye Circles?
The most common causes of dark circles under the eyes are lack of sleep and genetics. Dark circles under the eyes can also be caused by allergies, excessive alcohol consumption, and aging. More serious medical conditions like anemia or iron deficiency may also be causing your dark circles.
Simply put, there are many benefits to using an eye massager. These devices work with the press of a button and go far in helping you to keep your eyes healthy and your skin smooth. Many models will also help to relieve headaches, face pain, and other common ailments.
Best of all, the best eye massagers are small, portable and easy to use anytime you need them. By seeking out one of the models we’ve covered above you’ll be well on your way towards promoting healthy vision, reducing stress and treating yourself in a nice way as well.