Nausea is a common symptom of many diseases. It is a feeling of unease in the stomach or the whole body. Nausea is generally caused by motion sickness, illness, and pregnancy. When traveling, motion sickness plagued many people because of the rapid movements of a ship or car, being exposed to too much sunlight, or having an imbalanced diet. Nausea can be so debilitating that it can even result in vomiting. Thankfully, there are natural treatments available for people who suffer from nausea. The purpose of this article is to help people in need find their best candy for nausea relief. The best candy for nausea will include ginger chews, chewable ginger, and gelatins that are mint flavored. So let’s start.
Best Candy For Nausea Reviews
1. Preggie Pop Drops Pregnancy Nausea Relief
- QUICK & EASY WAY TO RELIEVE NAUSEA: When You're Struggling With Morning Sickness, You Need To Find A Remedy Fast. These Are The Best Quick-fix To Have At Your Fingertips; Just Unwrap A Candy & Let It Dissolve In Your Mouth. So Easy And Convenient!
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: With Us, You Never Have To Worry About Unsafe Ingredients. Our Preggie Pops For Nausea Are Made With Essential Oils & Plant Botanicals, So Everything Is Safe For Both You & Baby. They're Also Made Right Here In The USA!
- TASTES LIKE CANDY: We Added A Touch Of All Natural Cane Syrup To These Drops, Because Who Says Nausea Relief Has To Taste Boring? Why Not Treat Yourself To A Little Something Sweet When You Need It. They're So Good, You'll Forget It's A Supplement!
- GET INSTANT RELIEF ANYWHERE: All 48 Drops Come Individually Wrapped In A Discreet Plastic Container That Can Fit Into Your Purse Or Suitcase. No More Stressing Over Nausea While On The Go
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten Sensitivity? No Problem! We Only Use The Most Natural Essential Oils & Plant Extracts, No Gluten! They're Also Kosher Certified & Made Without Any Genetically Modified Ingredients.
|Brand||Preggie Pop Drops|
|Specific Uses For Product||Nausea Relief, Morning Sickness Relief|
|Age Range (Description)||Newborn|
|Unit Count||48.00 Count|
Preggie Pop NG drops are FDA approved to relieve nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP) symptoms. Many women have found that our CBD drops may go a step beyond—helping with overall relaxation, stress, and pain management as well. – Based on the daily combined effects of our proprietary blend of 100% organic essential oils and plant extracts, including chamomile, ginger, lavender and peppermint. – May help reduce headaches caused by nausea & stress – Relief is available in two natural flavors, each in 48 pre-measured single dose drops that you can pop right into your mouth! – Easy to carry: simply slip a travel case into your purse or suitcase.
Bye, Bye Morning Sickness
- Safe for mom, safe for baby.
- Natural nausea relief
- Great tasting flavors
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
Great for you
- Proudly Made in USA
- Non GMO
- Made of Natural Ingredients
- Gluten Free
2. Pink Stork Organic Hard Candy For Nausea Relief
- Nausea relief: Provide relief from nausea, morning sickness, and motion sickness. 30 individually-wrapped sweets with natural peppermint flavor.
- Sweet + convenient: On-the-go support for sweet relief from nausea. Individually and discreetly wrapped.
- 100% organic + clean: Made without gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, GMOs, + more.
- All the essentials: Include organic Peppermint and Vitamin B6 for sweet support from nausea.
- Women-owned + run: Our founder and CEO is a woman, and over 80% of our employees are women. We are on a mission to provide women with hope and positively impact everyone that comes in contact with Pink Stork.
|Unit Count||30 Count|
Pink Stork Organic Hard Candy for Nausea Relief is a convenient way to quell nausea with a delicious, natural flavor. Made with organic peppermint oil, each individually-wrapped candy delivers fast relief from morning sickness, motion sickness and general nausea. With a new pregnancy comes newly intensified cravings and until now, nausea has been the only hiccup. These candies are all natural and taste great!
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride). Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Peppermint Oil.
Made in USA
The Pink Stork Organic Candy Mints provide relief from nausea, morning sickness, and motion sickness. Nausea-friendly peppermint taste. Individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Each individual parcel is labeled with an expiration date and ingredients. Made in USA under FDA food standards. Research created and tested using certified organic ingredients. More effective than ginger for motion sickness relief.
3. Upspring Stomach Settle Nausea Relief Drops
- NAUSEA RELIEF FOR UPSET STOMACHS: Stomach Settle Ginger Candies for Nausea are formulated with the top natural remedies to soothe occasional nausea, motion sickness, gas, bloating, and other digestive issues in an individually wrapped drop.
- 7 REMEDIES IN 1 DROP: Upspring Stomach Settle Drops are formulated with four relief remedies to help soothe tummy troubles: naturally sourced ginger, spearmint, and lemon, along with vitamin B6.
- FAST-ACTING, MICRONIZED GINGER: Stomach Settle Anti-Nausea Candy was developed by an accomplished microbiologist with over 30 years of experience. Stomach Settle uses micronized ginger and other herbs, making it easier for the body to absorb for digestive relief.
- NATURALLY SOURCED REMEDIES: Upspring Stomach Relief Drops are non-GMO, drug-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free, with a great tasting mild lemon-ginger-honey flavor. Also available in spearmint flavor.
- GREAT ON-THE-GO: Each resealable bag includes 28 individually (and discreetly) packaged lozenges for easy use on-the-go, from planes to trains, boats, and beyond; for ages 14+
|Special Ingredients||Dairy free, Gluten Free, Non GMO|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Motion Sickness|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
Uprsping Stomach Settle Ginger Candy is an all-natural, fast-acting stomach settle that provides relief for occasional nausea, motion sickness, and other tummy troubles. Each individually wrapped drop contains a combination of ginger, spearmint, and lemon along with vitamin B6 to soothe the gut, while naturally sourced mint and ginger provide fresh breath. Stomach Settle uses micronized ginger, making it easier for the body to absorb.
Upspring Stomach Settle Nausea Relief Drops are formulated with the top natural remedies to soothe occasional nausea, motion sickness, gas, bloating, and other digestive issues. These individually wrapped drops contain ginger extract, ginger oil, fennel or peppermint oil, and enteric coating to ensure delivery of their fast-acting ingredients to the stomach.
Fight Against Nausea And Drug Free
Fight nausea and severe morning sickness with Upspring Stomach Relief Drops, a non-GMO, drug-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free alternative. This specially formulated liquid supplement is made with natural ingredients that boost your body’s natural defenses – and it tastes great too!
4. Tummy drops Natural Peppermint Tummydrops
- THE TRUSTED NAME FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH. For over 10 years, tummydrops have been the trusted natural approach to your family's digestive health & upsets. Each batch is 3rd party tested for strength & purity. Want a copy? Contact us with the lot number on the back.
- FORMULATED BY DIGESTIVE EXPERT DR. DUSTIN JAMES, MD. A collaboration of science & nature, tummydrops were formulated through clinical trials by Dr. Dustin James, MD, a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist, for his own patients & are now available to everyone.
- RECOMMENDED BY HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS. Tummydrops are recommended as a natural way to assist with symptoms common in nausea, upset stomachs, motion sickness, morning sickness, VR sickness, & for other digestive complaints.
- MADE WITH A PROPRIETARY BLEND OF PURE PEPPERMINT OILS only available with tummydrops, which MAY ASSIST occasional nausea, upset stomach, & bloating*. Some may find pure peppermint oil to be intense and the flavor may not be for everyone. Please visit our intensity scale to find the right tummydrop for you.
- KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY-THE DIFFERENCE IS REAL. Unlike other digestive lozenges, tummydrops are designed by an EXPERT DIGESTION PHYSICIAN and supported by REAL CLINICAL SCIENCE. Unlike other lozenges with rice syrup, tummydrops use InfantSafe brown rice syrup which is certified & tested to NOT contain heavy metals like arsenic. TUMMYDROPS ARE THE ONLY natural digestive lozenge 3rd party CERTIFIED Oregon Tilth USDA ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE (GFCO), KOSHER (Kof-K), and Non-GMO PROJECT
|Active Ingredients||Peppermint Oil|
|Specific Uses For Product||Headache, VR Sickness, Morning Sickness, Nausea, Motion Sickness, Heartburn, Stomach Upset, Bloating|
Tummydrops are sweet mint-flavored, sugar-free & alcohol-free. They’re made with simple, pure ingredients like organic peppermint oil that soothes digestion, fennel seed for settling the stomach, chamomile flower as a natural anti-inflammatory, & ginger root as a circulatory stimulant. Its unique patented floral delivery system provides standardized levels of powerful botanical extracts for maximum effectiveness.
- Drug-free & natural
- Made with a patent pending natural process to extract and concentrate the beneficial compounds from organic ginger and peppermint, only available with tummydrops
- Recommended by thousands of health care professionals, including OB physicians, Gastroenterologists, Dietitians, & much more
- Formulated through clinical trials to be the best product possible
- Made in an allergen free facility
- Fast acting
- Great tasting
- USDA Organic (all ginger flavors)
- Made with Organic Ingredients (peppermint flavors)
5. Dramamine Ginger Chews
- Dramamine ginger chews help relieve nausea from morning sickness and motion sickness
- The only ginger chews with a clinically tested dose of ginger (extract equivalent to clinically tested dose of powdered ginger for morning and motion sickness)
- Delicious lemon-honey-ginger flavor in a convenient soft chew
- This statement has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Contains 1 bag of dramamine ginger chews, 20 count
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||20 Count|
Dramamine Ginger Chews help relieve nausea from morning sickness, motion sickness, upset stomach and occasional heartburn. Dramamine Ginger Chews contain a clinically tested dose of ginger and are designed for non-drowsy relief of multiple causes of nausea in a convenient soft chew. From the #1 name in motion-related Nausea Relief, Dramamine Ginger Chews come in a lemon-honey-ginger flavor.
Take a single dose of Dramamine Ginger Chews (2 chews) up to 30 minutes before travel or as needed for nausea relief. Adults and children 6 years and older take 2 chews, up to 4 per day. To treat morning sickness, pregnant women take 2 chews, twice daily as needed; up to 4 per day. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease Based on practices of traditional medicine .Extract equivalent to clinically tested dose of powdered ginger for morning and motion sickness.
Sucrose, Corn Starch Calcium Carbonate, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Extract, Water, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Glycerine, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Yellow Color.
Directions: Take a single dose 30 minutes before travel, or as needed for nausea relief. Adults & children 6 years and older: Take 2 chews, up to 4 per day. Pregnant Women: To treat morning sickness, take 2 chews, twice daily as needed; up to 4 per day.
Store at room temperature (59 degrees – 72 degrees F).
6. MegaFood Baby & Me 2 Morning Sickness Nausea Relief Soft Chews
- Take Back Your Morning: Find relief wherever you need it with our honey lemon ginger soft chews; Delicious, convenient and perfect for pregnancy
- Ingredients for Relief: Crafted with 250 mg of organic ginger and 12.5 mg of vitamin B6 to support nausea relief from morning sickness; Helps ease occasional indigestion and an upset stomach
- One Soft Chew: Take 3 times a day, even on an empty stomach; Use for at least 3 days for maximum benefit and do not exceed 3 chews daily; Try it with our other Baby & Me products
- Obsessed with Quality: Non-GMO Project Verified, tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides, free of gluten, dairy, soy; Certified B Corp; Certified Glyphosate Residue Free
- Made with Real Food and Real Purpose: Premium supplements made with real food and added nutrients; We work with trusted farm partners who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture
|Specific Uses For Product||Nausea|
|Product Benefits||Nausea Relief|
|Unit Count||30.00 Count|
Herbal and vitamin supplements to help alleviate nausea related to morning sickness!* Doctor-formulated Baby & Me 2 Morning Sickness Nausea Relief* Soft Chews help ease nausea related to morning sickness* as well as occasional indigestion & upset stomach* – so you can feel better when you need it most. Crafted with 12.5 mg vitamin B6 and 250 mg organic ginger root, both known to help ease nausea related to morning sickness as well as occasional indigestion and upset stomach.* Each convenient and delicious chew has a honey lemon ginger flavor and can be taken any time of day, even on an empty stomach.*
MEGAFOOD – IT’S ALL IN THE NAME
-Crafted with vitamin B6 and organic ginger root
-Both known to help ease nausea related to morning sickness as well as occasional indigestion & upset stomach*
READY WHEN YOU ARE
-Morning sickness can strike anytime of day, not just morning
-Chews are individually wrapped in a grab-and-go pouch for take-anywhere ease with take-anytime convenience
MADE THE MEGAFOOD WAY
-Made without soy or dairy
-Our supplements are deliberately crafted with a quality-driven process
-So you can count on optimal nutritional support during your wellness journey
MADE FOR OUR FUTURE
-We’ve been doing things our way since 1973
-We craft truly nourishing vitamins & supplements
-We do what we believe is right, for our community and you
-We take bold action to create a world where everyone is truly nourished
7. Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange
- EXTRA DOSE OF SWEET. Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange are an easy and tasty way for you to enjoy ginger infused with orange on the go.
- REAL GINGER. Each individually wrapped Ginger Chew with Mandarin Orange is made with 100% real ginger to support digestive health and comfort the stomach with a burst of juicy, citrus flavor.
- WHY GINGER. For centuries, ginger has been used to add flavor to food and to provide a natural health boost.
- 15 CALORIES. These naturally-flavored Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange are only 15 calories and made without artificial flavors, additives, or colors.
- NATURAL HEALTH BOOTH. Ginger contains numerous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds beneficial to health such as gingerols and is known for comforting the stomach, helping with nausea, warming the body’s senses, supporting circulation, and more.
Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange are the delicious way to enjoy ginger anytime, anywhere. Each individually wrapped ginger chew has a burst of citrus flavor infused with sweet mandarin orange to provide natural health benefits. These chews are made with 100% real ginger and cost less than a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop! Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange offer an easy, tasty way to support digestive health and comfort the stomach with a burst of citrus flavor. Available in a box of 60 individually wrapped chews.
For thousands of years, communities around the globe have relied on ginger to add flavor to their food and provide a natural health boost. Ginger contains numerous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that may be beneficial to overall health.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Known for being one of the sweeter oranges, Mandarin Orange gives these Ginger Chews an extra dose of juicy, citrus flavor that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Still packed with the spice of 100% real ginger, these Ginger Chews will warm your senses and soothe digestion.
Enjoy the Benefits of Ginger
Combining natural flavors with the health benefits of ginger, every soft, chewy bite is individually wrapped for your convenience. Whether at home or on the go, simply unwrap, chew, and enjoy to instantly warm the senses or comfort the stomach.
Made with Natural Flavors
Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange are made with cane sugar, tapioca starch, virgin coconut oil, ginger, and natural orange flavor. They do not contain artificial flavors, additives, or colors.
Providing High-Quality Products from Around the World
Prince of Peace was founded in 1985 with a passion for promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering you a variety of high-quality products. Established as a trusted brand in the health and wellness market, Prince of Peace has the products you need to support healthy habits.
Before you go out and buy a nausea relief candy, there are a few things you should know
Hard candy vs. chews
While chews might provide immediate relief, some people find it difficult to keep candies from sticking to their dental work. Adults who are concerned about this should turn to hard candies.
If you’re looking for nausea treatment, chews or hard candy are also good options. Just remember to rinse your mouth afterward. This aids in the prevention of cavities.
Look for substances that have a lot of anti-nausea properties. Ginger and vitamin B6 are examples of them. Mint aromatherapy or concentrated oil has also been proved to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea. For nausea treatment, the ideal option for you can involve more than one active component.
Most crucial, pick a candy that you enjoy eating.
The patient’s age
When choosing a nausea-relieving candy, keep the patient’s age in mind. The active components are safe to use in children under the age of 12. It’s possible that nausea-relief confectionery for adults isn’t suitable for children.
Lollipops are a terrific way for kids to get some relief from nausea. After a stomach illness or in between meals, these can help keep a stomach settled.
What to look for in a good nausea-relieving sweet
Choose individually wrapped nausea-relieving candies. These can be taken anywhere for quick alleviation of a churning stomach.
Ingredients that are organic
It is not only pregnant women that must be cautious about what they put into their bodies. Choose nausea-relieving candies that are 100% organic and non-GMO.
Active Ingredients Quantity
More active substances are better when it comes to acute nausea. Some nausea-relief sweets just don’t contain enough of the medication you require. Verify that the active component quantities are adequate.
Contains no allergens
Don’t make your nausea worse by introducing allergies. Check for common allergies on the label, such as:
How much should you budget for nausea relief candy?
Nausea-relief candy may be the most cost-effective medication you’ll ever use. Chews and hard candies in similar-sized quantities will cost $8-$20.
FAQs: Best Candy For Nausea
What candy is good for nausea?
Peppermint is a good choice. A cup of peppermint tea or a piece of peppermint candy will help to settle an upset stomach and prevent morning sickness.
Do hard candies help nausea?
“Because it changes the flavor in the tongue and also delivers some sugar to the patients who cannot eat well,” he adds, hard candies, in general, are beneficial for nausea. The fact that they come in (relatively) delectable tastes like Sour Lemon and Green Apple just adds to their allure.
Do peppermint candies help nausea?
Peppermint sweets, like lemon candies, can be beneficial. On your stomach, they have a similar calming effect. This will make you feel rejuvenated, and the peppermint flavor will help to alleviate nausea. Lemon can help you feel better.
Does Sour candy help with motion sickness?
If stopping isn’t an option, consider the following: To alleviate nausea, serve ginger ale, ginger tea, or peppermint tea. chomping on sour or ginger candies (for children old enough that this is not a choking hazard)
Why do Preggie pops help with nausea?
What Are Pregnancy Pops and How Do They Work? In a nutshell, the combination of botanicals and essential oils used in our products is what gives you nausea relief. Furthermore, cane syrup and brown rice syrup are beneficial in combating morning sickness.
We hope you find this article useful and that the candies we recommend will help you feel better. We have to admit that eating these candies didn’t make me feel better, but maybe they will for you. However, if your stomach is still queasy, I suggest drinking lots of water, maintaining good hygiene, and taking care of yourself. This should also aid in dehydration and nausea.