Finding the best bladder control pads (and deciding on which brand to go with) can be a challenge. These screens were done to help you decide which brand of silicone to buy in this case. Remember, your bladder takes up only 1% of your whole body area, so you can afford to get it wrong. Don’t settle for cheap options when there are clearly better choices out there.
Our Top Choice
Best Bladder Control pads Reviews
1. Amazon Basics Incontinence, Bladder Control & Postpartum Pads for Women
|Size||39 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Unit Count||39 Count|
Amazon Basics Incontinence Pads for Women lock in 20% more wetness than leading bladder control pads while providing discreet, confident protection. A dual odor control system effectively helps neutralize and stop odors to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. Dri-Fit helps to control moisture and temperature to help your skin stay dry, comfortable, and healthy. A breathable moisture barrier allows air, heat, and humidity to escape which allows the skin to breathe.
- Includes 39 long length, maximum absorbency incontinence pads
- Locks in 20% more wetness than leading bladder control pad (based on retention capacity)
- If you experience SURGES when you really have to go, try Amazon Basics Moderate Absorbency Pads with Dri-Fit technology that helps control moisture to help your skin stay dry, comfortable and healthy with a Dual Odor control system that effectively helps neutralize and stop odors to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day
- Cotton enhanced topsheet helps wick away moisture and feels soft against skin; free from natural rubber latex
- FSA eligible
- If you like Poise Incontinence Pads, we invite you to try Amazon Basics Incontinence Pads for Women
- Alexa voice shopping enabled: to place your next order, just say, “Alexa, add Amazon Basics Women’s Bladder Control Pads to my cart”
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385.
2. Poise Incontinence Pads for Women
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Women’s Incontinence Pads absorb urine instantly keeping you protected from bladder leaks, day or night. To ensure you have both the comfort and coverage you need, the pad features a ContourFit Design – it softly curves in the middle and then is wider in the front and back, allowing the pad to uniquely fit to your body and prevent bunching as you move.
Poise pads are designed specifically for bladder leakage making them an ideal form of protection for incontinence or as a postpartum or maternity pad, rather than using a period pad. Poise pads provide up to 12 hours of protection and are available in multiple absorbencies and lengths for your unique protection – light (ideal for bursts, regular length: 9.4”, long length: 11.0”), moderate (ideal for surges, regular length: 10.6”, long length: 12.2”), maximum (ideal for streams, regular length: 12.2”, long length: 14.1”), ultimate (ideal for gushes, regular length: 14.1”, long length: 15.9”) and overnight (ideal for gushes, 15.9”).
Pads are individually wrapped to easily and discreetly slip into a purse or bag. Poise adult incontinence products always ship in a discreet box and are HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S.
- Poise moderate incontinence pads for women absorb instantly for worry-free 3-in-1 protection for dryness; comfort and odor control
- Dryness: 10X drier than the leading period – ideal for incontinence or as a maternity or postpartum pad; designed specifically for absorbing bladder leaks featuring leak-block sides
- Comfort: unscented and soft on skin with a ContourFit Design that comfortably fits your body and helps prevent bunching and leaks
- Odor Control: absorbent bladder control pads lock in odor with the absorb-loc core always providing discreet protection as you go about your day
- 132 (2 packs of 66) pads; Each regular length moderate pad is 10.6” long; Poise incontinence products always ship in a discreet box; HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S.; Packaging may vary from images shown; Moderate absorbency Poise pads are designed to help contain unexpected surges.
3. Prevail Proven | Long Incontinence Bladder Control Pads
Prevail features the Dri-Fit system which promotes skin health and helps reduce skin discomfort through a unique combination of cotton-enhanced* and synthetic fibers, which help to lock in 20% more wetness** than other leading brands. Designed especially for women, Prevail Bladder Control Pads deliver maximum bladder leakage protection and are body contoured for a comfortable and discreet fit with a full-length adhesive strip.
Each product is constructed with a discreet core technology that allows for thinner, highly-absorbent material that enables the user to move more freely and confidently. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard technology is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. Moisture is quickly locked in upon contact for added leakage protection while the soft outer fabric provides additional all-day comfort.
Long pads measure 13 inches long and are individually-wrapped for your convenience. Each Prevail incontinence product features a proprietary Quick Wick layer of material with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid absorption for optimal product performance. Prevail adult care products are manufactured in Pennsylvania with attention to quality, safety, sustainability, and responsible sourcing practices by First Quality, a family-owned company. First Quality is a leader in developing premium quality products.
In addition to our collection of adult care products, we also offer lines of baby products, feminine care, paper products, and bottled water. -*• Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced TM are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. The top sheet of this product contains minimum of 15% cotton. **Based on the retention capacity of the leading bladder control pads brands.
- DISCREET COMFORT: These 100% breathable pads are designed for discreet comfort, dryness, protection, & odor control. 100% breathable, they allow air to circulate & heat to escape for maximum comfort.
- DRY & ODOR FREE: A discreet MaxSorb Gel core locks in wetness & keeps you 10X drier than maxi pads, & Omni-Odor Guard neutralizes odors instantly. They’re ideal for use during the day or overnight. AIRMAX layer
- RELIABLE & DISCREET BLADDER LEAKAGE PRODUCTS: We offer discreet & comfortable protection with underwear, pads, briefs, bed pads, & belted shields for adult incontinence & post-partum bladder leakage.
- COMFORT & INNOVATION: We spent decades working with users & healthcare professionals to develop adult diapers & incontinence underwear that offer discreet comfort & absorbency & support skin health.
- TRY OUR QUALITY: Prevail is a leader in advancing new technologies for greater protection, comfort, skin health & wellness. Our commitment to quality & innovation is evident in every product we make.
4. Amazon Basics Ultra Thin Incontinence, Bladder Control & Postpartum Pads
|Size||30 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Unit Count||30 Count|
Amazon Basics Incontinence Pads for Women locks in 20% more wetness than leading bladder control pads while providing discreet, confident protection. Dual odor control system effectively helps neutralize and stop odors to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. Dri-Fit helps to control moisture and temperature to help your skin stay dry, comfortable and healthy. Breathable moisture barrier allows air, heat, and humidity to escape which allows the skin to breathe.
- Includes 30 light absorbency incontinence pads
- Locks in 20% more wetness than leading bladder control pad (based on retention capacity)
- Dri-Fit technology helps to control moisture to help your skin stay dry, comfortable and healthy with a Dual Odor control system that effectively helps neutralize and stop odors to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day
- Cotton enhanced topsheet helps wick away moisture and feel soft against skin; free from harsh ingredients and natural rubber latex
- FSA Eligible and discreet shipping
- If you like Poise Incontinence Pads, we invite you to try Amazon Basics Ultra Thin Light Absorbency Pads
- Alexa voice shopping enable to place your next order, just say, “Alexa, add Amazon Basics Ultra Thin Pads to my cart”
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
5. Always Discreet, Incontinence Liners for Women
With Always Discreet Boutique, bladder leaks don’t get in the way of feeling your best. Discover incredible bladder leak protection that feels like your favorite underwear, thanks to its fabric-like material. A hidden core turns liquid to gel and locks away wetness, so you feel fresh and secure. Always Discreet Boutique lets you walk with poise and makes bladder leaks no big deal.
How can I feel more confident despite my bladder leaks?
Remember, you are not alone in this. One in three women experiences bladder leaks. Always Discreet helps you feel more in control with unbeatable, discreet protection.
How do I find my Always Discreet fit?
Finding the right fit is essential in avoiding bladder leaks. Always Discreet uses an easy sizing chart based on absorbency level. The more filled-in droplets, the higher the absorbency level.
Can I work out with bladder leaks?
Absolutely. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles can help reduce bladder leaks. Always Discreet features LeakGuards that let you exercise with confidence without having to worry about bladder leaks.
Can’t I just use a menstrual liner?
Period products would not work as effectively for bladder leaks, since they are designed to pull in thicker menstrual fluid down into the pad. Always Discreet bladder leaks products are more porous to allow thinner bladder fluid to be absorbed quickly and distributed throughout the pad.
- Always Discreet Boutique offers incredible protection with a fabric-like feel
- Made differently – Turns liquid to gel and locks it away
- Helps stop leaks at edges
- Flexible and discreet design for a smooth fit under clothes
- Number one combination of protection and softness within the Always Discreet range
- Always Discreet Boutique Very Light Absorbency Liners are ideal for light leaks
Which bladder control pad is best?
Whether you’re dealing with serious incontinence problems or just need a little bit of leak protection, bladder leakage is a common condition, and bladder control pads can keep you dry and safe all day long while you live your life.
Poise Long Ultimate Incontinence Pads for Women features excellent odor control and a long design for extra protection.
What to know before you buy bladder control pads
Causes of incontinence
Incontinence can stem from multiple conditions, including stress, aging, and particular medical conditions. Incontinence can even be caused by severe arthritis since this makes it more difficult to get to the bathroom when you really need to go.
The severity of your bladder leakage or incontinence can range from slight leakage that’s not a daily issue to actively losing control of your bladder movements on a daily or regular basis in a way that interferes with your life.
How these pads work
Also known as incontinence pads, bladder control pads are meant to absorb huge amounts of urine, but some pads are more heavy-duty than others. They usually include dense, interlaced cotton layers to soak up any extra liquid. These pads keep you feeling safe and dry, so you can live your life without worrying about having any accidents.
Types of pads
Bladder control pads come in various absorbency levels, sizes and shapes, so you can find the right type of pad for your needs. There are options for all genders, ages and sizes. There are other ways to keep your bladder control issues under control besides just wearing bladder control pads, including taking bladder control supplements.
What to look for in quality bladder control pads
There are a few different pad shapes, including long, wide, extra-duty and nighttime:
- Long: Some bladder control pads come in a super-long shape, covering you from front to back. These pads might fit your body better than wide pads.
- Wide: Other pads are designed with a wide shape, so you can feel full coverage from one side to another. Wide pads might fit your body better, depending on your body shape.
- Extra-duty: All bladder control pads are very absorbent, but look for extra-duty or heavy pads if you’re prone to full bladder movements when you have an incontinence incident. These pads are meant to protect you better from any kind of leakage.
- Nighttime: Search for nighttime pads if you’re prone to having involuntary bladder movements while you’re asleep.
Absorbency is one of the most important features to look for when searching for bladder control pads. If you have a serious urinary incontinence issue, then you need highly absorbent pads, but you can get away with pads with less absorbency if you only need a little protection.
Comfort is a crucial feature to consider — since you’re likely going to wear your pad for long stretches of time, you need to make sure that whatever pads you purchase are as comfortable as possible.
How much you can expect to spend on bladder control pads
Bladder control pads range in price from about $15-$40, depending on the quality, quantity, features, materials, and construction of the pads.
FAQs: Best Bladder control pads
What’s the difference between menstrual pads and bladder control pads?
Many menstrual pad brands also offer bladder control pads, but it’s important not to confuse the two. You can use a menstrual pad for some light urinary leakage if you don’t have a bladder control pad available at the moment.
However, menstrual pads are designed for absorbing period flow rather than a pure liquid such as urine, so they aren’t the best for keeping you dry when you need it the most. Conversely, bladder control pads are very absorbent and specifically meant for absorbing urine without any uncomfortable leakage.
What can I do to help my leaky bladder?
There’s no surefire cure for a leaky bladder, but there are some techniques you can try to help improve your condition. Some medical experts suggest that you avoid particular substances such as caffeine, alcohol, and carbonated beverages to see if removing these drinks from your diet can help your need to pee become more regular. Experts also suggest losing weight if you’re in a higher weight range since this is often connected to urinary leakage.